The roof is more than just the material. Along with the shingles comes the fascia, flashing, soffit, chimneys, windows, gutters, and so much more that all have to work together to keep your roofing system completely seamless and secure. Damages are bound to happen in one of these areas over time, and when they do, you will need to call a residential roofing contractor for repairs or replacement. For residential roofing in San Antonio, TX you can count on, call B & W Roofing and Construction at (210) 849-8025.
Residential Roofing Services
We are a full service residential roofing company, providing everything you need for a safe roof and more. In addition to residential roof repair and installation, we also offer inspections, assistance with insurance claims and emergency storm damage roof repair. Our residential roofing contractors have years of experience in this industry and have mastered the craft. In fact, we are some of the few roofers who can install and repair complicated roofing systems like slate correctly, ensuring you get the full life expectancy out of them.
- Slate Roofing The longest lasting residential roofing option, when properly installed, your slate roof will last for up to 150 years.
- Storm Damage Repair If your roof has been damaged by snow, wind, hail, or rain, call us for a roof inspection, repair, or insurance claim help!
- Roof Repairs All roofs will eventually need some type of repair during their long lifespans. Call us to get affordable and efficient repairs to help your roof last as long as possible.
- Shingle Roofing From asphalt and 3 tab to architectural and impact resistant, we carry a wide range of shingle roofing options for you to choose from.
- Gutters The gutters are an important part of your roofing system, helping to control rainwater away from the roof to prevent water damage. If your gutters are damaged or clogged, your roof could leak or get mold.
Residential Roof Replacement
When you need gutter replacement services in San Antonio, TX, we are here for you. If you want to avoid things like roof leaks and water damage, gutters will help you. When you put gutters on your roof, you are doing everything possible to prevent things like water leaks and damage. Our professionals are able to work with materials like vinyl and aluminum without any problems.
How To Tell That You Need To Replace Your Roof
- Age: If you know that your roof is approaching its warranty, it’s best to get a roof inspection to see if it is able to last another decade or so before needing to be replaced. Getting a restorative roof coating is another option that could help preserve your roof for many more years.
- Shingle granules in gutters: If you notice a lot of shingle debris in your gutters, this means that your shingles are deteriorating and not able to protect your roof. Shingles shed from hail and sun damage.
- Moss growth: If your roof has excessive water damage and never has time to dry, that allows for fungi like mold, algae, and moss to grow on it. While initially harmless, the moss will eventually saturate all the way to the roof decking and cause roof rot.
- Deteriorating flashing: If your roof flashing is rusted, loose, missing, or otherwise severely damaged, this is allowing tons of water to seep through the cracks that it is supposed to be covering.
- Ice damming: Ice dams are when icicles form on the edge of your roofing eaves whenever the temperature drops. This should not happen, as it means that there is air being released from your attic through a hole in your roof, allowing the water on your roof to freeze.
- Animal infestation: Squirrels, rats, and an increase of insects are a good indication that you have a hole somewhere in your roof, as they have crawled in from outside.
Residential Roof Installation
A lot of people think of roof installation and replacement as the same thing. They both involve new roofs, right? While that is true, the circumstances with which the new roofs are installed differ. Replacement roofs are installed on already existing structures that have already had roofs on it before. Residential roof installation is the placing of a brand new roof on a home for the very first time. This often involves having to build everything, like actually having to create and frame the roof in order to install the materials. If you are needing a brand new roof installed for your home, call B & W Roofing and Construction at (210) 849-8025 for our residential roof installation services in San Antonio, TX.
Contact Our Residential Roofing Contractors Today
Since the majority of your life will be spent in the home, you will want to do it comfortably. You cannot achieve that if your roof is leaking, mold is growing on the ceiling, or animals and insects are getting inside from holes in your roof. While roof repair in never fun or free, it is a necessity of being a responsible homeowner. To avoid having to constantly get residential roof repairs, we recommend getting a professional roof inspection conducted once a year that performs preventative maintenance on your roof. This will help it last longer and keep you from having to make expensive replacements. For any of your residential roofing needs in San Antonio, TX, B & W Roofing and Construction is the company to call at (210) 849-8025.