Do you have a commercial flat roof in need of extensive repair? Are you looking for a more affordable way to give your commercial building the protection it needs, without the hassle of replacing your entire roof? B & W Roofing is happy to inform our clients about our various roof coating options!
Benefits of Choosing Roof Coating
A roof coating is a great way to protect your roof without the lengthy and expensive process of re-roofing. Below are some of the benefits available with this roofing option!
- This cost effective method adds 20 – 25 years of reliability to an existing roof.
- An Eco-Friendly option, this method does not require the removal and disposal of your current roof.
- Highly reflective roof coatings offer UV protection, increases energy efficiency in your building, and lower energy bills.
- Easy to install, these coatings are compatible with almost any commercial roof.
- Completely watertight, these coatings do not leak, even in cases of standing or pooling water.
- And more!
Don’t Re-Roof, When You Can Re-Coat!
At B & W Roofing, we recommend roof coating to the majority of our commercial clients, because roof coatings are one of the most cost effective and reliable roof options available for commercial roofs. Running a business can be expensive, but letting your roof go without repairs isn’t a good way to save money! Roof damage can become severe very quickly, and even damage the structure of your building. Roof coatings are effective at repairing damage, preventing future issues with your roof, and you can feel good while knowing these options won’t break the bank!
When you need commercial roof repair or roof coatings in San Antonio, TX, B & W Roofing is the roofing company you can depend on to provide quality and affordable service. Call today to see how we can assist you, at (210) 610-8558!
- Acrylic Roof Contractor When you need something strong on your roof, an acrylic roof coating is a great way to get that.
- Elastomeric Roof Contractor Give your roof the protection it deserves from someone who knows exactly what they are doing.
- Polyurea Roof Contractor A roofing contractor can help you decide if a polyurea roof coating is right for you.
- Silicone Roof Contractor A silicone roof will keep your roof safe from water damage. Have one of our contractors out to see your roof right away.