Does your flat roof need repair or replacement? B & W Roofing is proud to offer several options for your flat roof in San Antonio, TX. Give us a call at (210) 610-8558 to learn more about our options!
Flat Roof Materials
Due to the size of many commercial buildings, flat roofs are more practical than a traditional pitched or sloped roof. Although it is called a flat roof, it actually has a very low slope, requiring skilled installation. Due to their design, flat roofs are prone to water damage due to ponding and poor drainage. Not only can this lead to leaks, it can cause your roof to age and deteriorate faster.
Older flat roof systems used a messy and hazardous process known as BUR or built up roofing. Today, much safer and more efficient systems have been developed, such as roofing membranes. These rolls of lightweight, durable material are often made of rubbers and plastics, such as EPDM and TPO roofing. They can be installed in several ways and provide excellent durability and waterproofing. Some even help make your roof energy efficient with highly reflective surfaces that do not absorb heat like old asphalt roofs.
Different businesses have different requirements for their roofs, so B & W Roofing carries several options. Whether you need the most affordable roofing membrane or a system that will stand up to certain chemicals, we have you covered. We also provide roof coating installation to restore your existing roof! Let us know what you need and we will find the right solution for you.
Over 40 Years of Experience
Don’t trust just anyone to install or repair your flat roof. After all, improper roof work could lead to even more problems and costly repairs. When you need a flat roof in San Antonio, TX, choose B & W Roofing for all your commercial roofing services. We will ensure that your roof is installed with precision and care to prevent leaks and other problems. Our roofers are committed to your complete satisfaction! Call us today at (210) 610-8558 for commercial flat roof repair in San Antonio, TX!
- Built Up Roofing For a long-lasting roof that is easily installed and durable, a built up roof is perfect for you.
- EPDM One of the most popular roofing options is EPDM. Our roofers can install this material with ease.
- Modified Bitumen The added protection that this roofing brings will make sure your roof doesn’t get water damaged.
- PVC A roof that is less expensive and holds the same durability is available to you.
- TPO A great way to keep your flat roof lasting a long time is to get a TPO roof on it.
- Vulcanized Rubber Cover your roof in something that will keep you safe and last for 20 years, through the weather.